Warmth, beauty, and resilience underfoot
We recently renovated a bathroom to include the DITRA-HEAT electric floor warming system.
Ceramic and stone tiles are ideal surface coverings because they are durable, hygienic, and easy to maintain. However, two common concerns with tile are that they are prone to cracking and can be cold to the touch.
The DITRA-HEAT electric floor warming system incorporates uncoupling technology that prevents tiles from cracking, along with loose heating cables that allow you to add heat wherever desired. DITRA-HEAT allows you to protect the integrity of your investment and enjoy the luxury of heated floors.
• Electric floor warming system adds luxury to any room
• Uncoupling technology is directly incorporated into the system to protect tiles from breaking
• Heating zones are easily customizable using loose cable and studded mat
• Easy to install; no need for the use of clips, fasteners, or leveling compound
• Minimal assembly thickness allows easy transitions to lower surface coverings
• Provides all the same attributes as the original award-winning DITRA: uncoupling, waterproofing, vapor management, and load support
If you are interested in the DITRA-HEAT electric floor warming system and looking for a professional Northern Neck renovation contractor, give us a call today at 804-436-3463, or fill out our online request form. You can also email Jesse at firstname.lastname@example.org